Henry Hudson Society
Enjoy exceptional experiences curated just for our Henry Hudson Society donors.
Members also receive special access to popular events that often sell out—some for the whole family and others designed as a wonderful night out for adults. Our receptions and dinners offer the opportunity to meet fellow members and become part of a vibrant community that shares a commitment to Historic Hudson Valley’s work.
Exclusive Membership Benefits
The Henry Hudson Society includes top-tier service in addition to all the benefits of a membership with Historic Hudson Valley:
- Complimentary admission to timed tours of all sites, including Kykuit
- Complimentary admission to seasonal and weekend festivals such as Sheep-to-Shawl and Celebrate Pinkster
- Complimentary passes and early reservations for limited-capacity performances such as Irving’s Legend and Dickens’s Christmas Carol
- Invitations to the quiet-night Blaze Preview, before the Blaze opens to the general public, with complimentary food and drink
- VIP passes to the Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze (good even on sold-out nights)
- VIP passes to Horseman’s Hollow (with fast-pass lanes for easy entry)
- Invitations to the annual holiday dinner at private homes, fine restaurants like Blue Hill at Stone Barns, and Historic Hudson Valley properties
- Invitations to the annual gathering at Washington Irving’s Sunnyside, with live music and a sunset over the Palisades