Employment: Work With Us!
With national visibility and local accolades as the tri-state area’s top source for family-friendly entertainment, Historic Hudson Valley, Westchester County’s largest cultural organization, educates and entertains more than 300,000 visitors a year through school programs, tours of five National Historic Landmarks, and wildly popular events like The Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze and Horseman’s Hollow.
Historic Hudson Valley offers employees the opportunity to contribute their skill, talent, and passion in support of the mission of the organization. Positions are diverse and exist at all levels of training, education, and experience.
Generous benefits and perks for all eligible employees include:
- FREE and reduced admission to our events and sites for you and your immediate family.
- FREE and reduced admission to other participating historic sites and museums, including MoMA, the Met, the Frick, and many more
- Museum shop and café discounts
- Professional development and training
- Working for a highly regarded organization that creates extraordinary experiences for large audiences
There are no open positions at this time. Please check with us again in February 2019 as we begin to fill positions for the new season.
Thank you for your interest in Historic Hudson Valley.
Historic Hudson Valley is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates of diverse ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.