Employment: Work With Us!
With national visibility and local accolades as the tri-state area’s top source for family-friendly entertainment, Historic Hudson Valley, Westchester County’s largest cultural organization, educates and entertains more than 300,000 visitors a year through school programs, tours of five National Historic Landmarks, and wildly popular events like The Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze and Horseman’s Hollow.
Historic Hudson Valley offers employees the opportunity to contribute their skill, talent, and passion in support of the mission of the organization. Positions are diverse and exist at all levels of training, education, and experience.
Generous benefits and perks for all eligible employees include:
- FREE and reduced admission to our events and sites for you and your immediate family.
- FREE and reduced admission to other participating historic sites and museums, including MoMA, the Met, the Frick, and many more
- Museum shop and café discounts
- Professional development and training
- Working for a highly regarded organization that creates extraordinary experiences for large audiences
To apply for a job at Historic Hudson Valley, browse the current openings and follow the instructions on that page. We appreciate your interest in working with our organization, however only candidates who are selected for the interview process will be contacted. Even if you do not contact you, we will keep your resume on file for one year in the event that another position for which you may be suited becomes available.
Historic Hudson Valley is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates of diverse ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.