By purchasing a ticket to join Historic Hudson Valley’s visitors and staff at one of our historic sites, you and your party (defined as “you”) agree to follow our COVID Courtesy Code, detailed below. Please note that we continue to monitor CDC guidance and New York State requirements and will update this document accordingly.
- We have implemented enhanced health and safety measures to protect you, other visitors, and our staff. You agree to follow all posted instructions while visiting our sites. It is your responsibility to contribute to our efforts to keep you, other visitors, and our staff safe and healthy.
- Masks are strongly encouraged indoors at Kykuit, the Rockefeller estate. Masks are not required at HHV sites and events.
- By entering, you and everyone in your party confirms that you have not had any viral-like symptoms, including but not limited to fever and cough, in the 48 hours prior to your arrival. If you feel ill, exhibit symptoms, or have had contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days, please stay home and seek care. Visitors who experience viral-like symptoms while on our property agree to self-identify to Historic Hudson Valley staff before leaving the property.
- Luggage, large bags, tripods, monopods, drones, and other similar personal items are not permitted on our sites and cannot be stored. Please leave these items at home or in your vehicle.
- You acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that causes COVID-19, exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and people with certain underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting a Historic Hudson Valley property, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to SARS-CoV-2.