By purchasing a ticket to join Historic Hudson Valley’s visitors and staff at one of our historic sites, you and your party acknowledge the following:
- You agree to follow all posted instructions while visiting our sites. It is your responsibility to contribute to our efforts to keep you, other visitors, and our staff safe and healthy.
- Luggage, large bags, tripods, monopods, drones, and other similar personal items are not permitted on our sites and cannot be stored. Please leave these items at home or in your vehicle.
- Masks and proof of vaccination are not required at HHV sites and events.
- By entering, you and everyone in your party confirms that you have not had any viral-like symptoms, including but not limited to fever and cough, in the 48 hours prior to your arrival.
- You acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to the virus that causes Covid-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting a Historic Hudson Valley property, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19.